Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sketchbook Project: LE update

I'm sending off my Sketchbook Project: Limited Edition tomorrow.  VERY last minute!  I did about 8 spread in it today!  I think it's turned out nicely.

Yesterday's breakfast with T at Cracker Barrel.  It was delicious!
I decided to use my theme, "Distance and time" to record the meals (or lack there of) at any given moment.  I documented what I ate, and them wrote the distance from home in miles and the time at which I was eating the meal.

I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristin, thanks for the sweet comment. Glad you liked my post. How cool that you are joining the Sketchbook Project. I must say that I didn't receive messages from viewers/visitors. And I also don't know if they received it well. But it's nice to join of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got a text about someone viewing my Sketchbook Project 2012 book, which was kind of exciting. I did put my information on it, but like you, I doubt I'll get anything. I'm excited to see how this one is going to be received.

      Delete