Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Projects, projects, projects.

I've been working on three different projects today:
  1. The T-Shirt Project
  2. The Super Secret Project
  3. The Collections Project
I was asked two weeks ago if I could come up with a design for a t-shirt, and have been working on it for about a week now.  The client has seen the initial ideas, and has given me their ideas from the sketches presented, and now I think I'm getting to what they want.

I've done a second layer on The Super Secret Project.  I'm using watercolor, colored pencil, and graphite.  So, first I'm adding the watercolor, which I have to let each layer dry before I can do anything thing else, especially adding any sort of pencil to it, because then it just looks gross.  I may add one more layer before I do any pencil stuff.

I'm starting a new series, or project, called "Collections".  I took a picture of an onion today.  Thankfully, we have these onions in our house that have sprouted and I took some pictures of it.  I'm not sure exactly how I'm going to begin this project, but I thought it was inspiration in itself, and I can build upon it.

No comments:

Post a Comment