Thursday, March 17, 2011

Project: Super Secret

Project: Super Secret is underway.  I won't disclose much about it except that it is a gift.  And, here is my station at which I'm working currently...the kitchen table.  The upstairs of my house, where I usually work, is frigid during the winter months and never really warms up, so I work in the kitchen, where there is sun streaming through the window to keep me warm.

Anyway, back to Project: Super Secret.  I have a few months to work on it, and plan on working on it the same way I've been working on my landscape: watercolor, colored pencil, and graphite.  I can also say it's a master study, except in different media.

Once this is finished, and has been presented to the person, then I will be able to share, so don't expect it for a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment