Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sorry...

Wow, I hadn't realized it had been over a month since I last updated!  This job takes so much of my time up, I barely have any time just to relax.  I leave my house around 6:30, and come home every day at 6.  It takes me about 50 minutes to get to work, and I leave extra time in the morning just in case something has gone wrong on the interstate.

And, things seem to be moving in a different direction for me (a good direction!)

For my lunch hour, since I am so close to the art museum, I've been going there and enjoying my lunch.  I just finished reading a book called Rain Village by Carolyn Turgeon, which I now miss reading because I became so enthralled with the character, Tessa, and her life.  It was filled with whimsy and excitement, for such a small person.  I recommend it, definitely.  And also Turgeon's book The Mermaid, which I read before Rain Village.

No comments:

Post a Comment